Thursday, August 29, 2013

T-Time: 3 Way Bandeau

In my perpetual quest to trick the male population into thinking that I am a much more attractive human being than I actually am, I came up with this.
Actually...well...
I made a DIY t-shirt disaster... then I realized I could still salvage said terrible DIY T-shirt (because hey, not all ideas turn out as planned) into a sexy, sultry bandeau.
By the way, bandeaus take up the least amount of fabric.
So, here's a bandeau project.
And you get to see me in a bandeau.
A project and my bare tummy?!
I know, best DIY t-shirt fail ever.

3 Way Bandeau

Gather:

1 t-shirt
scissors




Start with T-shirt.

Cut said t-shirt in half. 
(On a bed with another shirt, an index card and a guitar tuner...duh...)

Get a bandeau and "roll" it over your shirt 2 1/2 times to see how much fabric lengthwise you're going to need. Or guesstimate how much fabric you need. 
Widthwise, use said bandeau or a bra or measure yourself or guesstimate for that. Add about 1/2 to 1 inch extra for fabric roll allowance.

Cut out strip and tie strip around self.

That's it.
It's pretty dang simple.

The three ways to wear it are like this:

As-Conservative-As-A-Bandeau-Can-Get 
(tied around your beautiful bosoms and nothing else)


The-Party-Starts-When-I-Arrive-In-This-Bandeau 
(tie a little piece of fabric around your bandeau in the middle to cinch it between your boobies)



I-Want-To-Be-Scandelous-But-I'm-Afraid-Of-Nip-Slip-Bandeau
(cinch it like the one above. Then, take another piece of fabric and thread through the cinch you made. Tie it around your neck.



So...

1
2
3

There.
Now stop staring and go make yourself one.

Love,

          Neffie






3 comments:

  1. Looks great. Please post more DIY projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have convinced this random internet male that you are very attractive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very beautiful. How do you keep your under arms so perfect?

    ReplyDelete