Monday, February 4, 2013

Reasons

There were no updates in the past oh, 2 monthsish is because of a number of reasons.
1) I got really busy with school, a job and cloud 9. I couldn't keep up and had to cut something, I cut my blog updates.

2) Winter break started and I thought "now I'll have time". Then, I got my wisdom teeth pulled and went skiing and to Las Vegas and then it was Christmas then New Years then back to school and no blog.

3) School started and I got sick, got really busy, got sick and then forgot last Sunday.

I do feel bad. I don't know how many of you even care all that much, but normal posts will resume on either Sunday or Monday nights starting this week (but not tonight). And I might move to Monday night just because of how my school schedule is working out this quarter.

So. For realzies.
Pinky swear.
Come back on Sunday (or Monday) for something that you'll (hopefully find amusing)

I might even try to upload something Wednesday as a little bonus because I've been so lame, but don't hold me to it too much because I do have an art project due on Thursday.

Love,
Neffie.

No comments:

Post a Comment