Monday, January 27, 2014

Where've you been?

So, I took my normal holiday break from posting.
But I took a much longer one.

Well, it's because I've been up to something.
And that something is making zines!
It's silly, maybe, but I really enjoy doing it.
And it's been taking up a lot of my time.
My zine is called "Lil' G-Nat Presents" and it centers around DIY and How-To while staying central to a theme chosen.
I'm trying to get back into the swing of updating and doing my zine at the same time, but by making a zine, it takes up quite a bit of extra DIY time.
So, I apologize.
I'm working on collaborating my zine and this blog so that they somewhat coincide with each other, especially since I promote this blog on my zine.

I just put my zines up on etsy.com so feel free to check them out and subscribe to a years worth of zines if you feel so inclined.

I was working on a t-shirt DIY last night, but I didn't have time to finish it. Hopefully I can finish it tonight or Wednesday. We'll see, but stay tuned, and thanks for reading and being a part of all my DIY and recipes and what not.

Keep it real!

-Neffie

No comments:

Post a Comment